Happy New Year to All my Smoking Buddies!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Case - it hasn't snowed YET.  It is friggin cold here right now - 39 degrees and the temp is dropping..........thank goodness for Mr. Jack Daniels No. 7, warm jammies and my beagle  :icon_mrgreen:

WHB - umbrella drinks and loungers by the pool???? you're kidding right lol.

Come on SJ, bring your umbrella & suit ! LOL.

Reminds me of Grumpy Old Men.... "We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave" ! :biggrin:

Come on SJ, bring your umbrella & suit ! LOL.

Reminds me of Grumpy Old Men.... "We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave" !
biggrin.gif
Bro J - my favorite redneck lol.......that ain't happening.  I like HOT weather when I'm sipping on umbrella libations........so I guess you can call me a Grumpy Old Lady tee-hee.  Make sure you post pics of your polar bear-umbrella drinks and suit lol.  this I gotta see!!!!

Come on SJ, bring your umbrella
Bro J - my favorite redneck lol.......that ain't happening.  I like HOT weather when I'm sipping on umbrella libations........so I guess you can call me a Grumpy Old Lady tee-hee.  Make sure you post pics of your polar bear-umbrella drinks and suit lol.  this I gotta see!!!!

Sis J, you ever see Grumpy Old Men the movie ? If you haven't, that's were that's from & it's one of the dang funniest shows....

But yeah, I'll take some pics of the drinks.... Trust me, no one wants to see me in a suit by the pool ! :biggrin:

Sis J, you ever see Grumpy Old Men the movie ? If you haven't, that's were that's from & it's one of the dang funniest shows....

But yeah, I'll take some pics of the drinks.... Trust me, no one wants to see me in a suit by the pool !
biggrin.gif
Yes I have seen that movie - that was Jerry's favorite movie!  ok no suit pics lol......

Sis J, you ever see Grumpy Old Men the movie ? If you haven't, that's were that's from

Yes I have seen that movie - that was Jerry's favorite movie!  ok no suit pics lol......

I'm sorry Sis J, I should have picked up on your Grumpy Old Lady comment.... " which by the way couldn't be further from the truth" ! :biggrin:

Yes, I will do everyone a favor & not post a suit pic.... :icon_rolleyes:

Jerry had great taste in movies, one of my all time favs... Thumbs Up

Take care my smokin friend,

Bro J

Hey Sis J,

Happy New Year from your favorite redneck from SE Idaho ! :biggrin: Also from Nic

Awww Bro J thanks for your always kind words.  Maybe sometime in 2015 you guys will get on the road and head on down to " The Roed's Villa" where the grub is ALWAYS off the chart good!  Wishing the same good blessing for you, Nic and the kiddos! Stay Blessed my smokin' brother :banana_smiley:  Sis J​

That would be so awesome to get together someday soon....

:beercheer:

ya know what they say about vegas... Would like to go there one day......

Nice looking meal...

It's so cold here I have to wear a t-shirt at night! There is a dusting of snow on our two tallest mountains...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky