Happy Father's day fellas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
If your a father, and more importantly, a dad. Happy father's day to you all!

Let's get this weekend started!

20210618_154826.jpg

Here's what I'm starting with.
20 lbs of Boston, 3 lbs of chicken breast and 5 lbs of tri tip,
Chicken tonight. Pork tomorrow and tri tip on Sunday for the perfect tri-fecta of fathers day meat and BBQ.

Post up your cooks and smokes guys!

If your a father, and more importantly, a dad. Happy father's day to you all!

Let's get this weekend started!

View attachment 500487

Here's what I'm starting with.
20 lbs of Boston, 3 lbs of chicken breast and 5 lbs of tri tip,
Chicken tonight. Pork tomorrow and tri tip on Sunday for the perfect tri-fecta of fathers day meat and BBQ.

Post up your cooks and smokes guys!
Happy Father day to you also looks like you have a great day planned

Reactions: Binford 6100
Happy Fathers day guys! looks like ya got plans to keep the cooker hot all weekend. Hope you got a cold drink to keep that meat company.
Jim

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Been cooking a ton this week but no pics. Have a prime tritip thawing. Planning to do smoked tritip dips this Sunday, should be able to get a few pics to share.

Happy Father's Day to all and thank you for taking that responsibility seriously. My wish is that I could be half the father and grandfather that my dad was.

My lineup for the weekend includes St. Louis style ribs and a couple of other goodies for the smoker.

Here's a little preview of things to come...
thumbnail 5.jpg

Got the neighbors coming down for brunch around 10:00 AM, Challah bread cinnamon French toast, homemade bacon, fresh strawberries, real maple syrup, and of course Mimosas. Should be a good day. Mimosas at 10:00 & brunch at 11:00.
Al

Looks great. Let's see some sliced pics.

Sorry we already had ate and put up the leftovers by the time I posted my cook pic.
Unfortunately it was Slightly more done then I wished for with the cook, I should have went 130/135 on the sous vide.
But it was still tender and delicious.

Didn't get anything else but the plated pics of the tritip dips. Used the stick burner running oak at about 215 for 45 minutes until 120 IT, then directly over the coals for 2 minutes a side. Made a horseradish mayo to spread. Sliced thin across the grains, tender and bite through.
20210620_174520.jpg
20210620_174512.jpg

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky