Happy Craft Beer Week May 11-17 (what are you drinking today)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lagunitas produces some very fine beverages.
Does "craft" follow the barrels per day of micro, regional, mid, etc?

I'm not sure what their production numbers are at this point. I only said that because of their sale to Heineken, which I say great for the owners! Some might think otherwise. I've been to the brewery out here in CA, and they still make really good beer so I'll drink it :)

Todays variety pack.Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpg
    IMG_3855.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3843.jpg
    IMG_3843.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3844.jpg
    IMG_3844.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3860.jpg
    IMG_3860.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9
A blast from the past!! Hadn't seen this for years but found some :emoji_laughing:

Beer.jpg

Yep, used to drink this stuff by the train car load. Outside of finding this, I'm still relegated to home brew

Robert

OMG. So much good.

Ok SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan

I've had the Sierra Nevada, meh
The boulevard one I've had waiting for me for like two months. Super excited to try it.

Never even seen the other ones!

BEER! lol had a few of those.

Also red dog. Hell yeah. Havnt seen them in awhile!

Nothing crazy exciting for me lately. Let's see what I can find :-)

20200506_214026.jpg

WINNER. Their regular series of these is meh, but look for this one folks.

20200523_170559.jpg

This beer reminded me of the color black. The color black is defined as the absence of color.

This beer was the absence of flavor. Boooooo.

Market has been pretty soft in Michigan the last 6-8 weeks, so I haven't really found any monsters as of late. The hunt continues....

This beer reminded me of the color black. The color black is defined as the absence of color.

Not meaning to be contradictory but if I remember my junior high art classes correctly, black is defined by all colors and white is defined as the absence of color.

Back to the beer thread though, another one I love but have no pictures of is O'Dell 90 Schilling. That stuff is really good. I actually had a recipe for it not too long ago and was making it but can no longer find the recipe. Bummer....

Robert

I may only be drinking a Coors Light... but at least I'm doing that and looking around here while at work getting paid!
EDIT: Even better I didn't pay for the beer. My GM brought it in.

Last edited:
Not meaning to be contradictory but if I remember my junior high art classes correctly, black is defined by all colors and white is defined as the absence of color.

Back to the beer thread though, another one I love but have no pictures of is O'Dell 90 Schilling. That stuff is really good. I actually had a recipe for it not too long ago and was making it but can no longer find the recipe. Bummer....

Robert

"In physics and on the light spectrum, black is the absence of color. However, in art, black is the presence of all colors. In printing, black is one of the colors needed to produce other colors."

I guess we're both right.

I may only be drinking a Coors Light... but at least I'm doing that and looking around here while at work getting paid!
EDIT: Even better I didn't pay for the beer. My GM brought it in.

Nothing wrong with smashing some bullets. I didn't end up drinking barely any crafts this holiday weekend, but I sure did manage to knock down countless bullets. Heck I even buy keystone when I'm feeling thrifty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky