Happy Birthday, Mr. Grumpy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monty

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 17, 2005
Newark, Vermont
Happy Birthday, Bill!

Enjoy your day to its fullest. Today is the one day of the year when you can do no wrong and calories do not count!

Cheers!

Thanks.

I did some grilling/smoking yesterday. I did some chicken thighs, drums, and tenderloins.

Today is my day off, so I am just enjoying the day. The high today is only abt 40, with a stiff wind, so decided just to stay in.

This is my 3rd day off, and then I start my 10 straight days, then another 3 off. Not to bad, and we only do it every 7 weeks. The 3 days before, and 3 days after are nice. I usually plan a big cook on one of them.

Lots of chicken left over, so I plan on enjoying it before long. Then will plan something nice for supper. The wife is at work, so I always cook something big on my days off. I will probably put some potatoes in the oven to bake, then put the chicken in at the end to warm. Then some veggies of some sort and be ready in no time.....

Thanks, again
Bill

Happy 54th B-day Bill. Hope it was the best yet.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky