Happy Birthday John!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday! Hope you get some great presents...JJ

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Turns out that today is John's ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) birthday. He's been a great friend and a very positive contributor to the forum. Just wanted a take a minute and formally wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

....to you
Robert

Well shucks Robert I appreciate the shout out on my birthday man! Turned out to be a great day other than being 25 degrees and dealing with the DMV trying to renew my license that expired and get a new "real ID". Got off work early, spent some time with the family, smoked a big batch of cheese, finally grilled some pizza, and drank some cold ones. Couldn't ask for much more!

Happy Birthday John!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday buddy....and many more!
Happy birthday John!

Ryan
Happy Birthday John

Warren
Happy Birthday big guy!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday, John.
Happy Birthday Vol !!
Happy Birthday John!! Hope you had a great one.
And many more
I raise my glass to you John, happy birthday! RAY
Happy Birthday John!

Thank you all for the Happy Birthday wishes! Means a lot coming from you guys! Coming up on two years being a part of the forum and made some good friends since being here. Yall just made my day that much better! Appreciate all the kind words!

Reactions: jcam222
Happy Birthday! Hope you get some great presents...JJ

Thanks Jimmy! Got a nice grilling apron that holds a 6 pack across the chest. My family knows by now that I enjoy the gag gifts and a good laugh. Sad thing is I can actually get some use out of it! Got some nice handmade gifts from my kids which of course are the best thing ever. Cant beat that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky