Happy Birthday, Joe!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monty

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 17, 2005
Newark, Vermont
Happy Birthday, JoeD617, AKA Smokin'Joe!

When I get home this evening I will raise a tall one to your long and prosperous life and to the success of your new venture in Boston. (This may be delayed due to the fact that it is snowing like hell and I am on my way to work!)

Many happy returns!

:D

Happy Birthday Joe!
And best wishes for a prosperous year with the new enterprise you are starting...Let us know when you are in operation...I'll send my brother down (30 minutes north of Boston)...He will be the guy who is picky and demanding...Can't miss him....LOL!

Happy Birthday…keepa Smokin Joe!
wink.gif

Happy B-Day Joe!

May your life be long and prosperous and your meat tender and smokey.

Happy birthday Joe, hope you had a great day!!

Thanks for the well wishes, It was that time of year again. Perhaps this year a little older and maybe a li'l wiser. My daughter came over with her fiance, my son was here and we all decided to ribs and pulled pork. BUT this time my son did the smoking :) It's nice to see that he has an interest in this. Everything went well and the food was great.. So, Thanks again and may the Thin Blue Smoke always be with you.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky