Happy Birthday Eman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday,

Hope its been a fun filled day where you have been catered to hand and foot.

Take care and cheers to ya.

AS always with meand birthdays a day late and several dollars short,,, Hope ya had a great bitrhday Bob,,,

Made the etofee today,,,,,,, WOW,,,, My elbow got a work out but all went well.

Told the daughter we missed bobs birthday and she passed out bead necklaces and said bob is a cajun we have to have martigras for him,,, Who am I to argue.

Last edited:
AS always with meand birthdays a day late and several dollars short,,, Hope ya had a great bitrhday Bob,,,

Made the etofee today,,,,,,, WOW,,,, My elbow got a work out but all went well.

Told the daughter we missed bobs birthday and she passed out bead necklaces and said bob is a cajun we have to have martigras for him,,, Who am I to argue.
Glad y'all enjoyed it!!!  Mardi gras is a great time of fun down here.
Glad it only comes once a year!

th_blowing-out-candles-emoticon.gif
happy Bday

Talk about making an old guy feel old. I'm aging fast enough  w/o all you kind folks trying to give me 2 birthdays every year LOL.

My birthday is 11/15
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Having two BDs per year, you'll catch up to a lot of people!

Mine was in January, and seem to have skipped it.

Bear

Mine was during the Florida Gathering and thank goodness I got away before my wife told someone.  I do try to ignore them.

Mine was during the Florida Gathering and thank goodness I got away before my wife told someone.  I do try to ignore them.

LOL----Met my older brother at his coffee shop hangout on his BD (also in Jan). As soon as I went in, he goes "Shhhhhhh!".

He didn't want all of the waitresses to come over with a piece of cake & start singing to him!

Every time he wised off to me, I said, "That does it---I'm telling the waitresses it's your Birthday".   LOL

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky