Happy Birthday Eman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Bob. Please join me in wishing him a good day.

c3ea8576_BBQ_Birthday.jpg

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!

Thank y'all very much for the well wishes. Head has about recovered from last night.

just finished a plate of smoked prime rib and some smashed taters and lima beans.

Not a bad birthday lunch!!!

Happy birthday, Bob.  May you have many, many more.

Happy Birthday Bob, and may you enjoy your special time of the year. It's all good my friend.

Happy Birthday Eman, that explains why I left work early and had a few cocktails!!!

Happy Birthday Bob hope your having a great day

icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday there Bob and your lunch sounded really good. Now go out and have one heck of a time for us. If you comw up here I'll buy you dinner in a swanky place in Mahatten.

Happy Birthday Eman !

Thanks for all of your great post's because we are not worthy!

c32bb611_garthvader.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky