Hamburger in a Can

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

habaneroman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 21, 2007
Omaha, NE
I saw this one today.. I almost fell out of my chair!

canburger.jpg

Here is the full story...

http://gizmodo.com/350091/cheeseburg...-ive-ever-seen

somewhere out there god is watching whats happening to our world..may please cause a flood where this is made I MEAN OH MAN HELP US..

Looks as if it might be C.C. (canned crap)...

Let me chime in here. I actually had one while climbing Cotopaxi and Chimborazo in Ecuador. It wasn't all that bad, we took some to give us a break from freeze dried food. So at 16,000 feet it tasted ok. If you go to the website they're actually made for trecking not general consumption. So, if you've been eating freeze dried food for 15-20 day's anything different tastes good especially at altitude, trust me on that.

Well, I don't think it could be any worse than the canned meats that came in the old C or K rations or the 1st generation MRE's. But if you had been eating dehydrated foods for awhile, I imagine even the the can would look good.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I do not like cheeseburger in a can
I do not like them Sam-I-am

Remember the lesson of Sam-I-am and his friend. He worked tirelessly to get him to try green eggs and ham. Maybe you just need some more nudging before you will try it...

Would you could you, in a box?
Would you could you, with a fox?

Would you eat it with a goat?
Would you eat it on a boat?

On a train, or in a tree?
Try them, try them, you will see!

I'll throw in a can of fries and a can of pop to wash it all down! Then you can take it to the recycler and get some of your money back!

(and no, I ain't tryin' it either!)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky