HalfSmoke be down a couple days

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Warren best of luck, my wife had it done a few years ago - no issues at all. Have you got your Roy Orbison sunglasses yet?

Chris

I'm concerned my mother had it done along time ago and did not have great success (a course they do things different today) my sister had it done about 5 years ago and did not have great success.

Thanks guys for your support.

Warren

Warren best of luck, my wife had it done a few years ago - no issues at all. Have you got your Roy Orbison sunglasses yet?

Chris

Who?? What kind of sunglasses. How old do you think I am?? :rolleyes: :cool: :D (75)

Warren

Glad to hear you are coming watch the thread on Pa Gathering we are going to start pushing it.

Warren

Hey Warren. I had that done on one eye a year ago and the second one will be done 2 months from now.
Big changes since your Mom had hers done. Two and a half hours after the lsser surgery to replace the lens the surgeon removed the covering and I had 20/20 vision in that eye. Piece of cake.
Gary

Good luck Warren, My dad had it done last yr. His big thing was the eye drops a few times a day. Now he has good vision again. You will do well.

I got a text from Warren or his wife saying the surgery went well.

Thought I would let you know

Adam

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky