Growing Cherry Tomatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Growing 3500+ Cherry Tomatoes on one 17' high plant, without Soil:
Step by Step, how it's done:

How to Grow Great Tomato Plants

Bear

Cherry Tomato Plants (mrs Bear Hiding):
DSC01326copy.jpg

Last edited:
Those are Braveheart cherry tomato plants, ave size is 4' wide and 5' tall, well within the cage size.

Not to my knowledge, they are placed correctly in the soil. We did try ro grow 2 plants but one did not surviv but we did not disturb it and just left it alone!
!e

Well, I wrote to The Tasteful Garden website about my stunted cherry tomatoes, and they sent me a gift certificate for all that I paid for the original two plants! They are a little bigger than pea sized, not 1" size. I think it is due to the summer heat as they didn't ship them out until June 9th, not April 5th like they had said due to Covid. Just in time to order them for the fall growing season!

We grew Gold Nugget cherries this year, along with Celebrity and Black Trifele. They all did well, but the Gold Nugget were extremely productive. I've been harvesting a pint every day for the last month - probably 1000-1500 tomatoes and it's still going pretty strong. Here's what it looked like on July 21st when the fruit was just starting to ripen.

goldnugget.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky