Grilled Stuffed cabbage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So it's not mandatory that recipes/techniques are posted along with pictures... Sure the more experienced people I'm sure could figure it out... It's the new people to smoking that we are trying to help develop a better knowledge and understanding of how to do things... This is why we encourage posters to include a recipe/technique ...

It looks really good! I'm not even a huge fan of cooked cabbage but might just give this a try sometime...I mean my list of things to do or try is less than 10 pages long I think! It is true most everyone here would put their own twist on this...but that taco seasoning sounds really good!

And congrats on the carousel ride!

Ryan

Reactions: bbqking01
I see home made bacon in this picture. When Navy cooks still actually cooked... we had cabbage and bacon quite often, and man did I eat a ton of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky