Grilled S&T with sides

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Nothing too fancy here just a little grilling I did a couple days ago. Was digging through the freezer over the weekend and found a London broil, some beef chuck ribs, and a bag of shrimp.

Would much rather preferred to smoke the beef but didn’t have time to get the smoker out.

Seasoned with SPG unseasoned meat tenderizer dales and Worcestershire
upload_2019-1-15_16-17-44.jpeg

Got the skewers ready little shrimp mushrooms and onions. Half seasoned with lemon pepper and other half Cajun seasoning and old bay
upload_2019-1-15_16-20-31.jpeg

Grilling shots(crappy quality)
upload_2019-1-15_16-21-8.jpeg

upload_2019-1-15_16-21-38.jpeg

Forgot to get some finished shots of the skewers but they were great. Chuck ribs stole the show. Carved them up and got all the unrendered fat out. They were amazing.
upload_2019-1-15_16-23-18.jpeg

upload_2019-1-15_16-23-38.jpeg

upload_2019-1-15_16-23-54.jpeg

Finished it off with some ABT’s wrapped in homemade bacon and stuffed mushroom caps in the oven.
upload_2019-1-15_16-25-25.jpeg

upload_2019-1-15_16-25-39.jpeg

upload_2019-1-15_16-26-3.jpeg

Not a bad meal for throwing it together last minute with stuff I had on hand

Not bad at all. If fact that meal looks great. Nicely done.

Point for sure.
Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Looks great. Im especially hungry for the Stuffed Mushrooms. Pennsylvania, Mushroom growing Capitol of the East coast and I can't get 2-3" Stuffing Caps within 50 miles. And nothing but White Button mushroom, whole or sliced, in the blue plastic containers! No loose mushrooms to pick and choose. No varieties like Shiitake, Inoki, Oyster, Chanterelle Mushrooms or my favorite Maitake, Hen of the Woods...JJ

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Looks great. Im especially hungry for the Stuffed Mushrooms. Pennsylvania, Mushroom growing Capitol of the East coast and I can't get 2-3" Stuffing Caps within 50 miles. And nothing but White Button mushroom, whole or sliced, in the blue plastic containers! No loose mushrooms to pick and choose. No varieties like Shiitake, Inoki, Oyster, Chanterelle Mushrooms or my favorite Maitake, Hen of the Woods...JJ

I usually use portabella mushrooms and cut the stems off. Sauté the stems down with some finely chopped onion then add that with some cream cheese cheddar Panko bread crumbs regular bread crumbs and some cayenne pepper and stuff the caps. Sprinkle the top with a little Parmesan. Smoke them or bake them depending on the day.

Love some shittake mushrooms though use those a lot too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky