Grilled pork chops on the pellet grill!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Talbott TN
Cooked up some pork chops on the Mak 1 star with the flame zone. They had more of an Italian theme to them.
The marinade was 6 tbs of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning.

The balsamic vinegar soaked into the meat making the pork chops look like steak lol

Also a Weber kettle 26 is getting added to my collection! Between the convenient pellet cooker and the fun kettle I should be able to do anything I want, any way I want!

Attachments

• F247695A-F844-421A-A392-36D706C19FF5.jpeg
    F247695A-F844-421A-A392-36D706C19FF5.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 38
  • 75E06398-EA92-4712-A33C-C0EC312D1A79.jpeg
    75E06398-EA92-4712-A33C-C0EC312D1A79.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: gmc2003
Good looking chops! Damn cold out there grilling tonight! I did some steaks on my gas grill and froze my tail off. Good thing I had some good bourbon to keep me warm

Reactions: BKING!
Nice looking chops Bking. You'll like the 26".

Point for sure.
Chris

Reactions: BKING!
Good looking chops! Damn cold out there grilling tonight! I did some steaks on my gas grill and froze my tail off. Good thing I had some good bourbon to keep me warm
It was very cold out! I’d flip, close the lid, and go back inside and repeat once more lol

Never thought I would consider it but you have me looking at Pellet Poopers, well at least the Mak anyway

I always recommend people cook on one if it all possible before buying. Many find the smoke flavor level isn’t high enough. With that said the Mak produces more smoke than most.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky