Grilled Pizzas w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are legit looking craft old world pizzas man!! Very nice. I really like the one with the spinach.

Looks great! I grilled pizza on my kettel with pre-made dough from trader Joe's turned out great the 2nd time qhen I didn't burn it lol. Amy one else have trouble getting your pizza dough to stay spread out? I let mine sit out fpr 30 mins or so to warm up from the fridge but as I made the pizzza the dough kept wanting to retract. I ended up using a rolli.g pin to make it do what I wanted.

Awesome job John! I'll take a slice of each please! Ive been craving pizza for forever...need to try this dough recipe.

terrific looking pizzas! Winner winner having pizza for dinner! Very nice

Ryan

Nice job John!
You just can’t beat a homemade pizza, if your setup gets hot enough.
And judging from the looks of your pizza, yours does!
We make our own dough & sauce too & it really makes a difference cause you can make it to YOUR taste.
Very nicely done!!
Al

Appreciate the kind words Al!

Beautiful looking pizza pies John! I’d like a slice of each please!

Looks like you had no issues finding the San Marzanos?

Appreciate it Joe. Nah I finally found them at the little grocery store. They were hiding them on the bottom shelf in the back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky