Grilled patties, Crispy skin taters and basil serrano corn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon

Feeling bad for the gas grill I fired her up last night and cooked everything on it. We did use smoked pepper jack on the patties. The corn is coated with butter, fresh boxwood basil, and smoked serrano salt. Wrapped in foil and onto the grill. The taters were covered in EVOO pepper and smoked serrano salt, direct grilled.

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
Hey....pretty small plate, you on a diet??
yahoo.gif
  All looks delish....may have to try some early corn in the near future

Hey....pretty small plate, you on a diet??
yahoo.gif
  All looks delish....may have to try some early corn in the near future
Yep trying to make sure I look good for the wedding in Sept!

We used to pick "early Corn" when I was making my commute from Eugene to the coast to work on the weekends when I was in college. There's all kinds of corn fields between Monroe and Philomath!

That looks like some great eating!!!!
Thank you Alesia! We really do loike the crispy taters and the corn is always good too!
Oh yummy!  Looks wonderful! Your "plates" always amaze me!

Kat
Thank you Kat! I haven't been using my big camera lately as it has been having some issues. So these have all been shot with my iPhone. I'm hoping that someone will bring me a new Nikon D7100 soon...

Looks Awesome Sailor---All of it !!!

I gotta get new reading glasses-----First time I looked at your subject line, I thought it said "Grilled Panties".

Bear

We got our Daugther a D3100 and she loves it. 

My pics could be better but I use either my Cell or a small Nikon.

Kat

I really like my Nikon, but it's having an issue with auto focusing close ups all the sudden. Not bad considering I've shot 75,000+ photos with it in 6 years!!! If I could upload pics from my Canon AE-1 I'd switch back to it in a heart beat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky