Grilled patties, Crispy skin taters and basil serrano corn

Discussion in 'Grilling Beef' started by dirtsailor2003, Jun 19, 2013.

1. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Feeling bad for the gas grill I fired her up last night and cooked everything on it. We did use smoked pepper jack on the patties. The corn is coated with butter, fresh boxwood basil, and smoked serrano salt. Wrapped in foil and onto the grill. The taters were covered in EVOO pepper and smoked serrano salt, direct grilled.

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  2. chef willie

chef willie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey....pretty small plate, you on a diet?? [​IMG]   All looks delish....may have to try some early corn in the near future

3. kathrynn

kathrynn Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Oh yummy!  Looks wonderful! Your "plates" always amaze me!

Kat

4. That looks like some great eating!!!!

5. dirtsailor2003

Yep trying to make sure I look good for the wedding in Sept!

We used to pick "early Corn" when I was making my commute from Eugene to the coast to work on the weekends when I was in college. There's all kinds of corn fields between Monroe and Philomath!

6. dirtsailor2003

Thank you Alesia! We really do loike the crispy taters and the corn is always good too!
    Thank you Kat! I haven't been using my big camera lately as it has been having some issues. So these have all been shot with my iPhone. I'm hoping that someone will bring me a new Nikon D7100 soon...

7. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Looks delicious, as always, Sailor!  That's my idea of a meal!

Red

8. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks Awesome Sailor---All of it !!!

I gotta get new reading glasses-----First time I looked at your subject line, I thought it said "Grilled Panties".

Bear

9. kathrynn

kathrynn Smoking Guru OTBS Member

We got our Daugther a D3100 and she loves it. 

My pics could be better but I use either my Cell or a small Nikon.

Kat

10. dirtsailor2003

I really like my Nikon, but it's having an issue with auto focusing close ups all the sudden. Not bad considering I've shot 75,000+ photos with it in 6 years!!! If I could upload pics from my Canon AE-1 I'd switch back to it in a heart beat!