Grilled Chicken Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Had freezer problem last week so all the meat on the door,was grilled so we could refreeze it.
Sliced everything thin worked out nicely
Chicken
100_7314.JPG
Tomato,Cuke & Mexican Cheese
100_7315.JPG
Taco Shells
100_7316.JPG
Went with Blue Cheese & Buffalo Ranch
100_7317.JPG
Nice easy fast lunch
100_7318.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

I hate when that happens, but it looks like you turned a bad situation into a scrumptious dinner.

Point for sure.

Chris

I hate when that happens, but it looks like you turned a bad situation into a scrumptious dinner.

Point for sure.

Chris
Yes been eating for a week Hot Dogs,1 Pastrami Brat,Fish cakes an the freezer seems to be working fine.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Nice looking tacos, Richie. I’ve been on such a taco kick lately, I mentioned starting a “taco diet” to the wife lol.

I hope the freezer is okay. My upright crapped out on me earlier in the summer, you don’t miss them until they’re gone.

Like!

Nice looking tacos, Richie. I’ve been on such a taco kick lately, I mentioned starting a “taco diet” to the wife lol.

I hope the freezer is okay. My upright crapped out on me earlier in the summer, you don’t miss them until they’re gone.

Like!
Joe thanks this is my kitchen side by side,we turned the gasket over it is working.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Tacos look great I could put down a couple of those about now. Try them in the Nacho Cheese Dorito shells next time...damn they are good!

Tacos look great I could put down a couple of those about now. Try them in the Nacho Cheese Dorito shells next time...damn they are good!
Haven't really made a lot of Tacos sounds good Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.Smoking some fish so tending the MES to make sure it doesn't go crazy
Richie

Looking good Richie. That was just sharp thinking. I doubt that I would have thought that clearly under those same circumstances.

George
George I still have almost all my wits,had my main freezer go one time and didn't loose anything.I have 2 -150 quart coolers that saved the day.Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking tacos!
This time of year with the hurricane season just about at it's peak we are trying to eat all the stuff I made last winter that's in the freezers. Boy some of the stuff you find in there is incredible. But darn it if Publix didn't have a sale on STL's for $1.99, so I ended up getting 6 racks. I just couldn't help myself!!
Al

Great looking tacos!
This time of year with the hurricane season just about at it's peak we are trying to eat all the stuff I made last winter that's in the freezers. Boy some of the stuff you find in there is incredible. But darn it if Publix didn't have a sale on STL's for $1.99, so I ended up getting 6 racks. I just couldn't help myself!!
Al
I could understand that,that is the only rack I haven't made an no Publix up here.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky