Griddle wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Tossed a few wings in olive oil, seasoned them up and onto the griddle! Been thinking about doing them rhis way for awhile and glad I did!
20230513_193931.jpg

20230513_194915.jpg

20230513_195320.jpg

20230513_200355.jpg

Nice looking wings. Nice bit of char on those babies.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I'm not a big wing man, but this could change my mind! Good char w/o the hassle of starting a charcoal machine.
Unfortunately I seldom see wings on sale.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
That looks awesome!

How hot did you set your griddle? How long did it take?
Thank you! I started them on high for 2-3 minutes then flipped them anf turned down the heat to halfway. Put the lid on and kept flipping them every couple of minutes for the next 12 maybe 15 minutes! The high heat and olive oil helps get that nice skin char.

I'm not a big wing man, but this could change my mind! Good char w/o the hassle of starting a charcoal machine.
Unfortunately I seldom see wings on sale.
I hear ya! These were from a deal we got. 40 lb boxes of wings, tenderloins and breast!
Broke them down, vacuum sealed and onto the "chicken shelf" in one of our freezers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky