Griddle Breakfast and Cheesesteaks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like something the Patriots would do.:emoji_astonished:

Either team winning is fine by me. I just really like Mahomes. He seems like a good guy with a ton of talent.

Chris

I don't know about the food but I am sure the patriots have a large archive of home video tapings of Mahomes at practice :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: chopsaw
I hear that...I just wish I had time right now. Life has been all consuming my friend. I am sure you recall the thread about needing to smoke and chill... that opportunity hasnt come around my place in a while. I squeezed in a couple SV's. By in serious need of a rib fest/brisket/reverse seared TT or lamb leg... it will come.

For now I am living vicariously through others and thank god for that!

I hate to hear that man. I start going through serious withdraws if I haven't at least fired my grill up in a few days. I'll tell you what just make a quick drive down to TN and we will crack some cold ones and fire the smoker up!

I guess I never though about building a flat top. Might have to look into that. Need to finish Ryders mini drum first though or i would hear about it for sure!

I was not blessed in the fabricating skills field but would guess it wouldn't be that hard. A big piece of cast iron sitting on some burners.

Beautiful piece of work John! That breakfast was really something to see on that flat top, but I like the Philly cheesesteaks even more, classic style. Huge Like! RAY

Thanks Ray! It doesn't hold a candle to some of the breakfast shots you post up but can sure as hell cook up quantity!

Oh Yeah!!
My Kinda Eats!!
Nice Job all around!
Like.

Bear

PS: Cry-Baby Brady wouldn't last 5 minutes in Philly!

Thanks John appreciate it man!

Brady wouldn't like 5 minutes anywhere other than NE where he is sheltered by Robert Kraft and all of his deflated footballs!

Looks tasty. Have been craving fried rice and stir fry. Going to have to break out the Blackstone and do some garage cooking!

I had mine in the garage for the longest time. Now its out back on my patio under a cover and still not one spot of rust. Keep it oiled up and its good to go. Funny my wife requested shrimp fried rice another night this week so guess Ill be firing it up again!

I had mine in the garage for the longest time. Now its out back on my patio under a cover and still not one spot of rust. Keep it oiled up and its good to go. Funny my wife requested shrimp fried rice another night this week so guess Ill be firing it up again!

My front porch is covered, but currently its too damn cold to be stir frying outside! Too hard to run the wok spatula with gloves and a parka on

rrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky