Griddle anyone?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know what, it says $230 for me too. That’s after I completed the purchase for $150. Guess Ima have to call tomorrow and see why. Sorry if this causes issues for anyone else.

Alrighty, I looked into it. Turns out this is about $160. Still a pretty good deal if you're in the market!!

Reactions: JLeonard
Heard this from a friend…

Charbroil 4 burner with cover and thermometer $150 with code TURNIPVEGAN20
seems like a good price. I'm happy with 22" Blackstone and wouldn't have the space. Pic shown is stand with 17" but 22" fits stand perfectly

bs stand.jpg

What size is that? The picture shows what looks to be a 36 inch maybe? Nice deal even if not a blackstone. I have blackstone "tailgator" which has a grill on one side griddle on the other. We keep it with our travel trailer. It probably was one of the first units they put out. I love it, except when it is windy.

They have a lot of gaps in the frame, probably so you don't blow up if the burner goes out for awhile and you have to re light. It is a self fulfilling prophecy though as when its windy it either blows it out or far enough from the surface that it doesn't get hot.

My blackstone does not see any use since I bought my vevor 22" electric. I love that thing and so nice having everything at hand in the kitchen.
Nothing like breakfast from a griddle. Like camping with a comfy bed.
It helps to live in a warmer clime...I was just using my outdoor griddle the other morning in PJ's and a hoodie. Flip up the lid, start the burners and it's ready by the time I get the eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns ready.
Instead, I find it a pain to get out the old electric griddle...I certainly don't have a spare 22" of counterspace for it to stay out, handy, in the kitchen.
And I love the relaxed cleanliness standards for outdoor cookware.

Reactions: babydocsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky