greetings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bombcast

Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
from West Michigan. Just joined, great site. I love the diversity of topics and collection of expertise. I love cold-smoking fish, and slow cooking red meat over hardwood coals of cherry and beech. Getting more and more into specialty game sausages the last couple years. Have ventured into briskets (with moderate success) on a couple occasions, as well as all sorts of fowl domestic and wild, but overall I'd still classify my talents as "beginner". 

Thanks for having me. 

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. And remember, it's never too late to get Q on your plate. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky