• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

greetings

bombcast

Joined Dec 20, 2010
from West Michigan. Just joined, great site. I love the diversity of topics and collection of expertise. I love cold-smoking fish, and slow cooking red meat over hardwood coals of cherry and beech. Getting more and more into specialty game sausages the last couple years. Have ventured into briskets (with moderate success) on a couple occasions, as well as all sorts of fowl domestic and wild, but overall I'd still classify my talents as "beginner". 

Thanks for having me. 

wylie

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 13, 2010
Welcome aboard Bombcast. This is the place to get the best info on any smoke you want to do!

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to SMF you will like it here a lot.  Lots of good info and help

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
 Welcome to the SMF. And remember, it's never too late to get Q on your plate. It's all good my friend.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.