Greetings Smokey Ones!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thermodynamics

Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
North Carolina
I am quite pleased to have come across this forum. My hope is that I will learn the art of smoking from the experts and be able to share what I learn as I grow.

Hey Thermo,

I don't know so much about the expert stuff, but I think you will find everyone ready to help in any way they can if you need anything.

Ask questions, answer questions, whatever you feel comfortable with. Glad to have you aboard.

Hey Thermo,

Love your avatar. I stumbled across this place about 6 weeks ago. I have not left to go anywhere else. The folks that have been here for a while really know their stuff. I know a whole lot more than I did. Maybe someday I will give advice.

smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Meowey

Heya, Thermo!

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you join our little family! As it has already been stated we're all here to help each other in any way or manner.

How about letting us know what sort of equipment you are working with. Just go into your profile and add it to your signature line!

We'll all be watching for your posts! Share the good ones as well as the bad ones!

Cheers!

Hey Thermo D, Happy you found the place .. grab a chair and a beer and make yourself comfortable.

Joe

Hi Thermo, glad that you found us! We're looking forward to your progression in the smokey arts.

Check out tulsajeff's 5-day eCourse-it's a great primer to get you started off right and if you've been smoking foods for awhile, it's a great resource to refer to.

As Monty said, we all here to help each other, so don't be afraid to shout out you questions (in the proper forums, of course) and someone will get an answer to you.

Welcome to smoking heaven TD, glad to meet you. Have you gotten around to that turkey yet? As you can already see, lots of folks here who know how to get it done. If it can be smoked, someone has tried it. Let us know what you do your smoking on, and try to get us some pictures of your results, we like pictures!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky