• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings Smokey Ones!

Joined Aug 27, 2006
I am quite pleased to have come across this forum. My hope is that I will learn the art of smoking from the experts and be able to share what I learn as I grow.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Hey Thermo,

I don't know so much about the expert stuff, but I think you will find everyone ready to help in any way they can if you need anything.

Ask questions, answer questions, whatever you feel comfortable with. Glad to have you aboard.

larry maddock

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 27, 2005
yo thermo dude,
relax--
read -
share-
enjoy-
thats what we do around here.
im glad you made it here!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Hey Thermo,

Love your avatar. I stumbled across this place about 6 weeks ago. I have not left to go anywhere else. The folks that have been here for a while really know their stuff. I know a whole lot more than I did. Maybe someday I will give advice.

smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Meowey

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Heya, Thermo!

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you join our little family! As it has already been stated we're all here to help each other in any way or manner.

How about letting us know what sort of equipment you are working with. Just go into your profile and add it to your signature line!

We'll all be watching for your posts! Share the good ones as well as the bad ones!

Cheers!

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 13, 2006
Hey Thermo D, Happy you found the place .. grab a chair and a beer and make yourself comfortable.

Joe

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Hi Thermo, glad that you found us! We're looking forward to your progression in the smokey arts.

Check out tulsajeff's 5-day eCourse-it's a great primer to get you started off right and if you've been smoking foods for awhile, it's a great resource to refer to.

As Monty said, we all here to help each other, so don't be afraid to shout out you questions (in the proper forums, of course) and someone will get an answer to you.

smokemack

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 21, 2006
Welcome to smoking heaven TD, glad to meet you. Have you gotten around to that turkey yet? As you can already see, lots of folks here who know how to get it done. If it can be smoked, someone has tried it. Let us know what you do your smoking on, and try to get us some pictures of your results, we like pictures!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.