• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from Upstate NY

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
If you don't mind me asking, where in upstate NY? Originally, we were from Adams Center/Watertown, NY. Born and raised there for 46 years. Moved here in '97/98.

Solo_Falcon

Joined Jun 26, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, where in upstate NY? Originally, we were from Adams Center/Watertown, NY. Born and raised there for 46 years. Moved here in '97/98.
I’m up in the Adirondacks/Lake George area. Nice and peaceful area.

Solo_Falcon

Joined Jun 26, 2020
Welcome to SMF! Glad you joined!
And.....wow! That brisket looks awesome! Great job!
Thank you very much! I’m proud of how it came out especially being my first time. I lurked a few threads on here before I made it and decided to join after how much I enjoyed it.

MJB05615

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 12, 2018
Welcome from Ga. That Brisket looks great! Especially your first time? WOW!
Looking forward to more of your cooks. Enjoy, thanks for sharing.

Mike

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Welcome from central NY! Your first cook looks great. We go to Lake George from time to time. Nice location.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the site. I'm a little over 2 hrs away to the North in VT. Glad to have ya join up.

Chris

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Welcome from NC (by way of western NY).
Used to know your area like the back of my hand 40 years ago. My first job was inspecting all the non-interstate bridges in 4 Adirondack counties (Saratoga, Warren, Washington, Essex), the initiation of the Federal bridge inspection program, we put the BIN plates on them for the first time. A great 3 season job, not so much in the winter.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.