Greetings From South Bend, GO IRISH!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

abenson36

Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
South Bend Indiana(GO IRISH)
I am new to smoking, and cant explain how excited I am that I finally bought my own smoker, and I was lucky enough to find this site. So to all you veteran smokers out there, I am looking forward to picking you brains.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Sep 16, 2006
Idaho
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 16, 2006
Northern NY (Adirondacks)
Welcome to SMF. Glad you found us.

If you are new to smoking, consider signing up for TulsaJeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

I have a GOSM, and can tell you that all who have consumed my Que want more.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Welcome to the SMF ABenson36. I also own a GOSM and I bet you will love yours, It's a great smoker!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great folks here so jump right in.!!

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
GO IRISH!!!! Welcome aboard...I've been out to South Bend a few times and will be visiting again first weekend in November... Beat Navy! Can't wait to get to the Backer! Hubby and I have been in charge of tailgate parties for 6 years now. I've had my smoker for two of them and have jacked up the menu one year with ribs and last year with pulled pork.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2007
N.B. Canada
welcome aboard...peeps here are AWESOME !!! lots to learn from ,read ,read ,read ...can't find what you're lookin for ? just ask and the advice will come !!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif