• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings From South Bend, GO IRISH!

abenson36

Joined Apr 8, 2007
I am new to smoking, and cant explain how excited I am that I finally bought my own smoker, and I was lucky enough to find this site. So to all you veteran smokers out there, I am looking forward to picking you brains.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Welcome to the SMF, what kind of smoker did you get?

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF ABenson36. Glad you found us.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Welcome to SMF, and there are a lot of people around here who are ready, willing, and able to assist you, all you need to do is ask.

abenson36

Joined Apr 8, 2007
I got a Great Outdoors Gas smoker, im sure its not the best one out there, but its a good start.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
There are a lot of gassers around, just ask if you need help.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome to SMF. Glad you found us.

If you are new to smoking, consider signing up for TulsaJeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

I have a GOSM, and can tell you that all who have consumed my Que want more.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF ABenson36. I also own a GOSM and I bet you will love yours, It's a great smoker!!

Great folks here so jump right in.!!

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
GO IRISH!!!! Welcome aboard...I've been out to South Bend a few times and will be visiting again first weekend in November... Beat Navy! Can't wait to get to the Backer! Hubby and I have been in charge of tailgate parties for 6 years now. I've had my smoker for two of them and have jacked up the menu one year with ribs and last year with pulled pork.

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome to SMF. Jump right in and share ideas. Truly a great bunch of folks and a fun place to hang out.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
welcome aboard...peeps here are AWESOME !!! lots to learn from ,read ,read ,read ...can't find what you're lookin for ? just ask and the advice will come !!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks