Greetings From South Bend, GO IRISH!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

abenson36

Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
South Bend Indiana(GO IRISH)
I am new to smoking, and cant explain how excited I am that I finally bought my own smoker, and I was lucky enough to find this site. So to all you veteran smokers out there, I am looking forward to picking you brains.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF. Glad you found us.

If you are new to smoking, consider signing up for TulsaJeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

I have a GOSM, and can tell you that all who have consumed my Que want more.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to the SMF ABenson36. I also own a GOSM and I bet you will love yours, It's a great smoker!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great folks here so jump right in.!!

GO IRISH!!!! Welcome aboard...I've been out to South Bend a few times and will be visiting again first weekend in November... Beat Navy! Can't wait to get to the Backer! Hubby and I have been in charge of tailgate parties for 6 years now. I've had my smoker for two of them and have jacked up the menu one year with ribs and last year with pulled pork.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

welcome aboard...peeps here are AWESOME !!! lots to learn from ,read ,read ,read ...can't find what you're lookin for ? just ask and the advice will come !!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky