Greetings from Rhode Island

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmh313

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 14, 2016
Portsmouth Rhode Island
Good Morning All!

My name is Geoff, I currently reside in Portsmouth Rhode Island. I'm new to the "online" smoking community (been following the website for a little while now), however I've been cooking for about a decade now. I've never owned a commercial smoker; all units have always been homemade. Most recently, I'm working on a reverse flow from a 500 gal propane tank.  Funny how ideas can snowball based on what you find available to you, I got the tank for $50!

Look forward to participating in the forum and learning from all the extremely knowledgeable people I've already noticed on here.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a sunny and hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky