Greetings from Pennsylvania

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jforr59

Original poster
Jan 19, 2018
New to the forum and can't wait to get ideas for different smokes. Wife got me a new smoker for Christmas and since we'r gonna be in the 50s this weekend I thought it'd be a good idea to break it in.

Fade2Blacc Fade2Blacc I'm already addicted to smoking lol. I'm from Harrisburg area but grew up in Florida.

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF and welcome to a new addiction. Plenty to learn from here. Excited to see future smokes.

Welcome from Lower Bucks on the Delaware. Can't wait for the break also, been rotten since dont know when. Spares, St. Louis' and beans tommorrow on my wide body. Post'm if ya got'm. Gotta couple bottles of Moët left from the holidays to get rid of while taking down decorations. Take advantage and get your fix in.

Since you are new here. Have to do a FATTY! You will love it. Don't forget to always add in pictures her for all of us to enjoy. Welcome to the site.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a pretty nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky