Greetings from NorCal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nxcoastgiant

Original poster
Dec 27, 2022
Humboldt, California
My name is Augustin and I'm in Humboldt County. I started my smoking journey while managing a brewery, where I dusted off an reverse flow offset smoker and made tri tips and pulled pork for weekend specials. I am now a landscaper. I was gifted a 22" Webber Smokey Mountain from my dad and am looking too start smoking religiously. I look forward to finding great tips, tricks, and techniques to master the craft.

madhouse.jpg

Reactions: nxcoastgiant
My name is Augustin and I'm in Humboldt County. I started my smoking journey while managing a brewery, where I dusted off an reverse flow offset smoker and made tri tips and pulled pork for weekend specials. I am now a landscaper. I was gifted a 22" Webber Smokey Mountain from my dad and am looking too start smoking religiously. I look forward to finding great tips, tricks, and techniques to master the craft.
Wilkommen from New Braunfels, TX - Wurst Capital of TX

Welcome from the SF Bay area. Where in Humboldt? I lived in Crescent City, then Eureka, then, then, then. Lots of well gifted smokers here who will chime in to help the cause.

Wife and I will be in Trinidad for our annual Albacore fishing trip in Sept.

Meanwhile.......What have you produced with the WSM? Very nice charcoal smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky