Greetings from Moscow (Idaho)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tomasbigeater

Original poster
Dec 27, 2017
Moscow, Idaho
My family has been making and smoking German sausage for generations. I have an old fashioned wood fired smoker in my back yard that can smoke 300+ pounds of sausage at one time. I recently purchased a MES 30 and have been playing with it. I have made two batches of belly bacon and think I can improve it next time.

This forum has been very informative. I’m glad I somehow stumbled on it.

I am an avid fly fisherman. I love to snow ski (Alpine). I have a wood shop and enjoy the time spent making projects for my 3 kids and 8 grandchildren.

Life is good in the “Palouse” country.

Hi Tomas!
Welcome to
small-logo.png

This is a great place to find ways to try new things, and up your game.

Welcome to the site, and looking forward to seeing your old fashion in action

Chris

Welcome Tom, glad you joined up, stop in chat and visit, often talk of making sausage, bacon, hams, even wood working going.

Hello from Central God's Country - aka Missouri!

SMF is awesome, as you have found out, and it ultimately replaced my 8-10 links to other sites.

Howdy, Tom, from Idaho Falls! I'd like to hear more about smoking German sausages and fly fishing in the Moscow area! I'm a fly addict as well, and am eagerly awaiting a 35⁰F+ day to get out on the Henry's Fork. Welcome aboard.

Good Morning and Welcome from a Sunny and Cool East Texas
BTW we have a Moscow Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky