1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from Moscow (Idaho)

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by tomasbigeater, Jan 11, 2019.

1. My family has been making and smoking German sausage for generations. I have an old fashioned wood fired smoker in my back yard that can smoke 300+ pounds of sausage at one time. I recently purchased a MES 30 and have been playing with it. I have made two batches of belly bacon and think I can improve it next time.

This forum has been very informative. I’m glad I somehow stumbled on it.

I am an avid fly fisherman. I love to snow ski (Alpine). I have a wood shop and enjoy the time spent making projects for my 3 kids and 8 grandchildren.

Life is good in the “Palouse” country.

uncle eddie and SonnyE like this.
  2. SonnyE

SonnyE Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hi Tomas!
    Welcome to
    [​IMG]
    This is a great place to find ways to try new things, and up your game.

3. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

4. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the site, and looking forward to seeing your old fashion in action

Chris

5. dcecil

dcecil Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the site from California,

6. flatbroke

flatbroke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome Tom, glad you joined up, stop in chat and visit, often talk of making sausage, bacon, hams, even wood working going.

7. Always nice to see more people from Idaho here! Welcome. You will find lots of great info here from a lot of nice people!

Alpha Suerte likes this.
  8. uncle eddie

uncle eddie Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hello from Central God's Country - aka Missouri!

SMF is awesome, as you have found out, and it ultimately replaced my 8-10 links to other sites.

9. Howdy, Tom, from Idaho Falls! I'd like to hear more about smoking German sausages and fly fishing in the Moscow area! I'm a fly addict as well, and am eagerly awaiting a 35⁰F+ day to get out on the Henry's Fork. Welcome aboard.