Greetings from Michigan!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foureyedbbqguy

Original poster
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Hello all! This is my first post. I've been trolling around the forum for about a year now picking up on wisdom and knowledge. As far as smokers I have a MES 40, one of those SmokeHollow all in one gas, charcoal grill / smokers, and a 44" stainless reverse flow stick burner I built. I got into smoking about 4 years ago and it's been well a learning experience from having to order pizza when inviting family over for pulled pork because I miss judged the time by 3 hours to impressing friends and family with delicious jerky. I have much to learn but I'm starting to get my go to recipes together that me and my family like. I do a lot of venison processing during hunting season and smoke jerky, snack sticks, summer sausage & venison ham. Living in the city I like to think I try to live my lif with a country approach. As a family we make 90% of our meals from scratch, breads, pizza, pastas. Im big into canning & gardening

Glad you joined! I remember my first butt was on a gas grill took way longer then I was planning for sure!

Welcome to SMF, Phil!

Sounds like you have a lot to offer.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky