Greetings All from Bethlehem PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bolide

Original poster
Jul 12, 2019
Hello! I'm here due to the kindness of Smoker78 who pointed me in this direction. I can't wait to start digging through all of these wonderful threads. Right now my weapon of choice is the venerable Weber charcoal kettle grill and the little side car charcoal holders. I've successfully smoked turkeys and pork ribs to delectable perfection and was all full of myself until I hit a roadblock - ON SAUSAGE. Anyway I've been humbled and now gladly take on the mantle of student. Some other stuff about me I do 99% of the cooking for the family (it helps me to relax and really is there a better way to show true love?) and when I'm not doing that or sleeping I'm an engineer. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun. I'd say 80% of my smoking is done on my Kettles. I usually only break out the WSM for longer smokes like butts and briskets.

Chris

Reactions: Bolide
Hello! I'm here due to the kindness of Smoker78 who pointed me in this direction. I can't wait to start digging through all of these wonderful threads. Right now my weapon of choice is the venerable Weber charcoal kettle grill and the little side car charcoal holders. I've successfully smoked turkeys and pork ribs to delectable perfection and was all full of myself until I hit a roadblock - ON SAUSAGE. Anyway I've been humbled and now gladly take on the mantle of student. Some other stuff about me I do 99% of the cooking for the family (it helps me to relax and really is there a better way to show true love?) and when I'm not doing that or sleeping I'm an engineer. Thanks for having me!
Glad you made it!

Welcome to SMF, Bolide!!
I worked in Bethlehem for 20 years, until they shut my shop down, back in 1987.
Lots of Great Smoking going on around here!!

Bear---From Macungie, (originally Quakertown).

Welcome to SMF, Bolide!!
I worked in Bethlehem for 20 years, until they shut my shop down, back in 1987.
Lots of Great Smoking going on around here!!

Bear---From Macungie, (originally Quakertown).
Thank you for your service sir and God bless you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky