Green Olive Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
Burgers and buns on the griddle.

-----

Burgers with Swiss cheese.

-----

Burgers topped with Swiss cheese and a mixture of sliced green olives, mayo and cream cheese.

-----

Green Olive Burger - toasted bun, burger, Swiss cheese and a mixture of sliced green olives, mayo and cream cheese.... for me the burger was fine, but my wife being the green olive fan she is loved this burger and says it is a definite make again!

-----

Thanks for looking!

Very nice ... you should have entered in the throwdown !!!!   points -- 

Last edited:
Reactions: mossymo
LOVE IT! Been eating Green Olive and Cream Cheese Sandwiches for ever. It would be great on a Burger. Nice job...JJ

Love that toasted bun and the swiss,I'll pass on the green olives but that's a personal opinion.

Hmmmm---Interesting.
icon14.gif
---
points.gif

Love everything you used, but never tried the olives "inside" a Burger----"Yet"!! 
drool.gif

But I often have them on the plate with my Dogs or Burgers.

Gotta Try it !!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Bear

what a brilliant combo and any thing with green olives is just heaven for me

thats the one thing i love with you lot the ideas like the food and flavours never stop running, thanks peeps

Last edited:
There's a little bitty restaurant in a little bitty town in southeast Montana that serves one like this, but they add some chopped green olives to the burger as well (not a lot, just a few). I also suspect their sauce may have plain yogurt in it rather than cream cheese, as it's just faintly Greek-ish. This version is a definitely must-try, though. Point!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky