Green mountain big pig trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Talbott TN
Willing to sell or trade for stick burner.
Selling/trading an approximately 3 month old green mountain big pig trailer rig for $4000 with two 12 inch amazing tube smokers included. Paid $6400 tax and all. Works extremely well, build quality is excellent, and should last a very long time.

Size is about 21 sq feet or 3000 sq in. Website says it will hold 25 butts or 200 hamburgers but I think it will hold more.

It uses roughly 1 bag of pellets when warm out on a long cook or 1.5 when very cold out.

I live in East Tennessee,welcome questions, and will allow those interested to come check it out.

I was planning to use this as a potential competition or catering smoker but quickly learned pellet cooking wasn't for me. I like to be involved with the cook and make an event out of long cooks and this was entirely hands off. For this reason I am planning on replacing it with a stick burner and would be willing to trade for one.

Smoke flavor is light but very good like any pellet smoker (my family prefers the flavor of this cooker over my kamado joe even!)
I attached several pics. Hopefully they show up!

Attachments

• IMG_0123.JPG
    IMG_0123.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 650
I have a great offset located in N. Illinois. If you're interested, please call 815-262-5318.

Willing to sell or trade for stick burner.
Selling/trading an approximately 3 month old green mountain big pig trailer rig for $4000 with two 12 inch amazing tube smokers included. Paid $6400 tax and all. Works extremely well, build quality is excellent, and should last a very long time.

Size is about 21 sq feet or 3000 sq in. Website says it will hold 25 butts or 200 hamburgers but I think it will hold more.

It uses roughly 1 bag of pellets when warm out on a long cook or 1.5 when very cold out.

I live in East Tennessee,welcome questions, and will allow those interested to come check it out.

I was planning to use this as a potential competition or catering smoker but quickly learned pellet cooking wasn't for me. I like to be involved with the cook and make an event out of long cooks and this was entirely hands off. For this reason I am planning on replacing it with a stick burner and would be willing to trade for one.

Smoke flavor is light but very good like any pellet smoker (my family prefers the flavor of this cooker over my kamado joe even!)
I attached several pics. Hopefully they show up!
Do you still have this big pig rig??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky