Green Curry Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been meaning to make this for over a month now and finally got er done! Basically made the same as I did that Red Curry Beef couple weeks ago only with green curry and shrimp this time. Boy that green has some heat to it! It was tasty. Keep seeing Robert's, tx smoker tx smoker friends Caprese Salad and man does it always look so good! I made a simple one not near as pretty as his but this is really good! This is going to be a regular now. Thanks Robert.

IMG_20230622_151700809.jpg IMG_20230622_151647031.jpg

Looks real good from here Brian. We've been on a shrimp kick lately. Just can't seem to get enough of those little boogers.

Point for sure
Chris

That bowl of shrimp curry is gorgeous. Then you gotta post that salad pic.....Had to choose which I'd jump on first!! Both look great.

Jim

If i could eat shrimp I would be all over that soup. I imagine it is coconut based? care to share the recipe?...I would sub in chicken or mock crab.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
If i could eat shrimp I would be all over that soup. I imagine it is coconut based? care to share the recipe?...I would sub in chicken or mock crab.
Yeah it made with a can of coconut milk and use about a half of one of those little cans of curry paste. Add some basil before severing. I like the red the best but they all good. Here is that red I did:

Brian, that looks great. That caprese salad is definitely a keeper and Robert always has some good looking salads...

Looks great Brian, I am not one for shell fish, just do not like the texture

But showed to Mona and she asked me how come I don't make....
and that's when I stopped her and said I will whip you up some of this soon.

Thanks for the how to Brian.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky