Great outdoors Smoker Venturi tube

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captain bob

Original poster
Aug 22, 2016
I am looking for a Venturi tube for a MODEL 3600g venturi for a model 3600G Great Outdoors smoker.  Any known sources?

Landmann bought the Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain series (GOSM) manufacturing rights and have changed the models over the years, but they may be able to assist you with replacement parts, if still available, or, they know of a supplier. Here's their CONTACT link. Some GOSM models are still sold with Landmann's brand on some sites, although I think they may be discontinued models...not sure on that.

I did not find anything for direct online sources on old GOSM parts...there may be someone selling them, but if so, my search skills must be lacking today, or they're not easy to find.

Eric

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.  I had talked to them.  The specific parts are not available but they do have a full burner assemble.  The problem with it is I would have to change the bottom hole to a square rather than the current round.  I have not been able to find anyone else either

Bob

Ah, OK, the hole change may be facilitated with the addition of a metal flange bolted or screwed to the housing...just a back-up if things don't go as planned with hole-cutting via jig-saw. I always try to think of plan B before the first attempt to make a retrofit or difficult mod. Sort of keeps me on my toes and reminds me of the importance of 1st try success, but also keeps my mind open to other options. Sometimes my perceived secondary options become the best starting point, and if I don't allow myself the time to think it through, I blow my best option right out the window...yeah...been there.

Good luck with the retrofit.

Eric

Thanks for the info.  I had talked to them.  The specific parts are not available but they do have a full burner assemble.  The problem with it is I would have to change the bottom hole to a square rather than the current round.  I have not been able to find anyone else either

Bob

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky