Great Deal on Knife Set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Daba's BBQ

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 24, 2021
Metro NYC
Good morning. If you need a set of knives this is an AMAZING deal -
Piece-Enowo-Ultra-Sharp-Premium-German-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen

The entire set of knives cost $12 delivered, this included shipping. Make sure you clip both sets of coupons as noted in the link. I just picked these up this morning.

Edit--- I removed this link after one of the staff members clicked on it and got a security alert on his computer. Not sure if it was something with his system or the link but not worth the risk. On top of that links are only allowed to answer someone's question according to SMF rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I don't know about it being an "amazing" deal, but if you need a few cheap Chinese blades, I guess $12 is about right. Might hold up okay if all you're cutting is... cake? The tape on your delivery boxes? Yourself, accidentally?

$13 for three knives and NOT an amazing deal? Seriously? You must be tough to please

When it comes to most tools (including knives), perhaps. However, I am quite content with a couple of decent $30-$40 fibrox-handled knives for, well, most jobs. If they were available for $13, I'd grab more on principle, but there's reason they don't sell that cheap. I'm just saying buyer beware; it's not always get-what-you-pay-for... sometimes, you get even less.

Would you consider $13 for a pair of hiking boots an amazing deal, or would you be thinking about the likelihood of blisters and the soles falling off halfway through your first hike? $13 for a brisket an amazing deal, or less likely Wagyu and more likely Fukushima? Using a poor-quality knife is not fun, no matter the price. If you simply cannot afford anything better, that's understandable, but if you can, it's good to distinguish between *possibly usable* and *actually useful*

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky