Got Pony out of barn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 11, 2007
Cumberland Co. PA
11FAB92A-3DD1-4546-B385-E94095320D4D.jpeg
Got tiller out of barn to change plug & oil. To wet to till just making a few shallow passes along edge to make sure it’s ready to go when ground is. Hopefully I can get potatoes in beginning of next week. If I don’t get that barley tilled in soon I might have to wait to bale

Reactions: SonnyE
Wow! A little jealous here. Our ground is still pretty frozen. This has been the winter that will never end. Got 3 inches of fresh snow Monday night.

Thanks Al. Been here 33 yrs. No close neighbors butt up against me. View of Blue Mountain right out back door
Oddegan. Yea its like the last few springs. From winter right into summer

I'm going to try to turn mine over next week, it's still pretty wet and cold here. I love the tiller I got a pony
I plan on restoring this summer. It's been out of service 20 plus years.

They r good tillers. I even have a horse my FIL gave from the 70’s. It’s fill the oil an check the gas though but still does a great job

I’ll be planting a few hundred potato’s and carrots tomorrow. It’s that time of year again!

Scott

LOL! My gardens so huge I use an electric Mantis to turn it over... :oops::D
Anyway, we only do a few specialty crops to keep our hand in and teach the Grand Kids.
There's nothing nicer than the feel of cool rich earth on your hands and the warm sun on your back. ;)

Great looking spread! I’ve got my raised beds prepped and the cold weather crops are under way. As soon as the snow is gone from the mountains, everything else will go into the ground.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky