Got me a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rich250

Original poster
Oct 14, 2018
PXL_20210306_144727073.MP.jpg
Pitboss 1150 Pro Series, this one is going to our camper and the bighorn is coming home since we do most of our grilling at the campground. Gonna be a few weeks yet until I get to use but I can't wait.

Congrats--that looks like quite a smoker. Can I take this thread to ask why a pellet smoker?
Why have they gotten to be so popular?

Reactions: Rich250
For me I'm just into the pellet thing, been heating my house with them since 2005 and just like the simplicity and taste from the pellet grill.

Reactions: Settertude Smokin'
For me I'm just into the pellet thing, been heating my house with them since 2005 and just like the simplicity and taste from the pellet grill.
My thoughts on this revolve around the need for electricity--which is why some years ago back home I switched back from a pellet stove to the wood stove and put the pellet stove out in the shop. Of course smoking food isn't as vital---or is it?
:-)

Reactions: Rich250
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky