Good to be back grinding again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

couger78

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Northern California
After a 6-month (!) or so hiatus form ANY sausage-making, I've finally managed to free up some time to get back into grinding & stuffing!

Only question: Do I remember how?  
biggrin.gif

I'll start off this weekend with something relatively 'easy'—the family has been hollering for some bockwurst.

We'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck!

Kevin

Bocks from last February...

Welcome Back Kevin, we talked about ya while you were gone.

BTW while you are here, I would like to say thank you for all the recipes of yours I have tried and enjoyed.

Thank you!

Thats one nice looking plate!

Morning Kevin......    I was just looking at your chicken sausage recipes, and thinking about you....   

Welcome back, Kevin!

I've missed your sausage posts....I always watch for them. I'm glad you have the time for some sausage making. I'll be making your chicken sausage again sometime between now and Thanksgiving, and am really looking forward to sharing it with my sister-in-law who doesn't eat pork or beef.

Can't wait to see the rest of your post! Have a great day!
Clarissa

Join the club Kevin. I haven't made any since March or April. Hopefully that will change soon. I did manage to cure a corned beef last week and got a couple cottage hams in cure now, so it's a matter of time till sausage happen's.

I'm looking forward to your Bock Pic's!

Kevin let me start out by expressing my sincere thanks. Your new chicken sausage recipe is delicious. 
first.gif
I have read many of your other sausage threads as well and they all sound equally fantastic. 
fire.gif
I am actually hoping to have enough time Sunday to make your hot links.

I am glad you are back, and count me in as subscribed to this thread. Funny thing is I was stalking your started threads to look for a liverwurst recipe, and that is how I found this one.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky