Good smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bwhite82986

Original poster
May 5, 2017
Been having trouble maintaining temps because an unexpected storm ran through and it dropped to 190. Got it back up but wondering if this is too much smoke? Hopefully I didn't add too much wood at one time

Reactions: pops6927
Hard to tell in that pic...looks a little billowy to me though...I'd ask for a second opinion though!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Looks fine to me!
439.gif

Well that's comforting....longest smoke to date....fired it up at 7, wrapped it at around 1230 and pulled it at around 3. I kept trying to figure out why temps kept falling within minutes of adding chunks and realized when I started to foil that all the charcoal had burned out so had to refill the basket. Can't wait until I can get a better smoker but at the time I'm stuck with the crappy one in the picture

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky