Good Morning Ya'll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AllenRR

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Eagle, ID
Hello everyone. I've been on these forums for awhile now just soaking up the wisdom. A bunch of awesome folks on here. They share what they know generously. To the newly signed up folks... Look around, the answers to pretty much any question are on these forums somewhere.
But , if you can't find the answer you seek, just go ahead and ask. These people love that. We are all figuring out life's little mysteries together (the ones about smoking meat anyway.)
Thanks for listening

I have a week off for Thankgiving holiday. I'm thinking of building an insulated "vault type" smoker. Anyone have any ideas on the insulation? I have vast experience welding, and a lot of sheet metal experience. I just want to make sure I use the right insulation.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky