Good morning from Northern Colorado

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Becker

Original poster
Nov 1, 2022
While the end of my smoking season is upon me, it's time to start reading and learning to get ready for the spring, so I look forward to learning from everyone here. I don't get a chance to smoke meats very often, so when I do, I want to make sure I do the best job that I can - and I'm excited to add this forum to my arsenal. Huge thanks to Jeff for getting me on a good path to great smoked foods!

Reactions: JLeonard
While the end of my smoking season is upon me, it's time to start reading and learning to get ready for the spring, so I look forward to learning from everyone here. I don't get a chance to smoke meats very often, so when I do, I want to make sure I do the best job that I can - and I'm excited to add this forum to my arsenal. Huge thanks to Jeff for getting me on a good path to great smoked foods!
Welcome from S Florida. You're in he right place.

Reactions: Becker
Might consider putting a snow shield over your smoker and getting an insulator for your smoke box. We're fortunate here in central Arizona. Might get an inch or two of frozen sky blessing but it melts pretty quickly.

Welcome from Missouri the cold doesn’t have to stop the smoke. We don’t get as much snow here as you probably do but I have smoked a lot of meat in the snow. Maybe I’m crazy

Welcome from northern Colorado (Loveland). Great group of folks here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky