going whole hog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok, so how do you post pics on here, this is my first time trying to do so. I actually remember trying once and it was such a pain i gave up.  I see QView mentioned above.  I'd love to learn how to post the pics if anyone could help me out.  Thanks

ok, so how do you post pics on here, this is my first time trying to do so. I actually remember trying once and it was such a pain i gave up.  I see QView mentioned above.  I'd love to learn how to post the pics if anyone could help me out.  Thanks
At the top of the reply box, click on the icon that says "Insert Image" when you put the cursor over it.

It's about the 8th one from the right.

Then follow the directions it gives you.

If that doesn't work, somebody else can show you better.

Bear

In the Reply box, click on the "insert image" icon, as Bear said. 8th from the right.

When the window opens, click on "browse"

It should look like this

File  

This will open another window.....find the image you want and click on it.

Then click the "open" button in the bottom right.

Your image file will be shown in the box above.

Then click "submit" in the bottom right corner,

and your pic should be posted in the reply box.

That's the way mine works, I'm using Windows Vista[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Hope this helps; I really want to see those pics 
hissyfit.gif

Last edited:
  Maybe this a better explanation

In the Reply box, click the "insert image" icon.

This will open the add image window.

Click the "browse" button.

Then click on the image you want to add from your computer and click "open"

Your image location should be seen in the File-"browse" bar.

Click "submit" and your image should appear in the reply box.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
sorry to keep everyone waiting,  thanks a lot for the help on pics i'll be doing a lot more of it now

the finished pics are on my buddies camera i'll try to get the other ones from him tonight

Love the idea of whole hog cook out. I got a couple of pbp and i am ready to do a whole pig cook out.

I know the secret is always the red pepper ( cayenne) . Yep pig is the way to go.

by the way a pig is a pig is a pig. Pbp are great

PS.  PBP = Pot belly pig

theres the money shot.  I was actually nervous on how it came out it almost looked over done to me, but it was just a nice dark bark on it and it was great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky