Go to dessert?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I know we all have one but what is your go to dessert?

When making something mine is Cheesecake. Not sure why I enjoy making them.so much but I do.

I did this one Saturday for a friend's birthday.

20230429_150054.jpg

Now when someone else is making it I go with a brownie Sunday or TX sheet cake.

That's strawberry 🍓 pie 🥧 that was just posted got me thinking.

So what is yours?

I do have to give a shout out to cowgirl cowgirl who is a awesome cook and she did these apple dumplings once. I make them and OMG were they good. Cowgirl.if you see this thanks for those and hope.you are well.

Reactions: smokin peachey
I'll take a slice of everything shown thus far!!! But, really I've yet to see a dessert that I could turn down. There is a instagram page that I follow that does different types of dump cakes. Some of those look might good.

Jim

Thanks N Nefarious for the correction!!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to look into this as 1 have 2 of my kids that can't have dairy

They all look tasty! Have made that butterfinger pie that chopsaw chopsaw posted... it was really good. Don't eat much for desserts... usually another helping of mashed taters and gravy! But special k bars... my son and I can disappear a pan of those in a hurry!

Ryan

Reactions: zwiller
oh David I want the recipe for that.
Beat me to it! That has got me written all over it. We're not really keto here per se but have skipped the dessert thing awhile now. That said, my wife is known for her "trifles". Sorry no pics.

Reactions: clifish
I'll take a slice of everything shown thus far!!! But, really I've yet to see a dessert that I could turn down. There is a instagram page that I follow that does different types of dump cakes. Some of those look might good.

Jim
I'm in the same boat. I could eat all of them.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky