GMG DB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, recently bought a GMG DB and lovin it ! Pellet smokers are a little different to figure out and I'am still learning a little something every time I fire er up but havin sooo much fun learning. Happy Smokin all.... WHB

Congrats on the smoker. Ive seen lots of folks that love the GMG. I find that learning the new smoker is the best part.

Can't wait to see the results from it.

Enjoy.

I've had my DB about 3 years now and love it! We had some GMG units at the Royal this year with the pelleheads.com team. The little Davy Crockett was nice to see. Also some nice units from Memphis, Blazin, Louisiana and more. It's a great place to go and a great lace to see alot of pellet units at one site.

Congrats on the smoker. Ive seen lots of folks that love the GMG. I find that learning the new smoker is the best part.

Can't wait to see the results from it.

Enjoy.

Thanks bmudd, I appreciate it. It is fun to learn with. Justin

I've had my DB about 3 years now and love it! We had some GMG units at the Royal this year with the pelleheads.com team. The little Davy Crockett was nice to see. Also some nice units from Memphis, Blazin, Louisiana and more. It's a great place to go and a great lace to see alot of pellet units at one site.

That sounds fun, smoker heaven :grilling_smilie: I really am enjoying this DB and maybe someday the DC, it looks like a fun little smoker. Justin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky