GMG Big Pig Trailer Rig - used once

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jsalwingo

Original poster
Dec 30, 2019
Kansas City, MO
I have a GMG Big Pig Trailer Rig for sale. I received the smoker brand new in August of 2019. The smoker has been used one time and has been kept in my garage.

I did swap out the trailer jack that come with it. I put a 1.5 ton double wheel trailer jack on to make it easier to move. I will provide the standard trailer jack with the sale.

Smoker retails for $5,999.00
Asking $4,000.00

Here is a link to the GMG providing the specs and user manual. Smoke has Prime WIFI, a battery that will provide power for up to 9 hours.

https://greenmountaingrills.com/prod...-pellet-grill/

Attached are a couple of pictures, can provide additional pictures on request.

Located in Kansas City, MO. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Thanks

Attachments

• smoker 1.jpg
    smoker 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 372
  • smoker 2.jpg
    smoker 2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 371
I have a GMG Big Pig Trailer Rig for sale. I received the smoker brand new in August of 2019. The smoker has been used one time and has been kept in my garage.

I did swap out the trailer jack that come with it. I put a 1.5 ton double wheel trailer jack on to make it easier to move. I will provide the standard trailer jack with the sale.

Asking $4,000.00

Here is a link to the GMG providing the specs and user manual. Smoke has Prime WIFI, a battery that will provide power for up to 9 hours.

Thanks
Is this still available?

It is still available. Interest has been picking up since the weather is starting warm up here in Kansas City. I have it listed several places.

It is still available. Interest has been picking up since the weather is starting warm up here in Kansas City. I have it listed several places.
Great. I am most certainly interested. Can you please email or text me any additional pictures? I live in Kentucky, but if it works out I'd drive out soon to pick it up. I appreciate it.

Sure. I will pull it outside today, get some good pics of it and email them to you (do you want to send me your email address in a private message?). It will be later today as it is foggy here this morning. Sun is supposed to come out later today.

As I said above, the smoker has been in my garage when not in use.

Sure. I will pull it outside today, get some good pics of it and email them to you (do you want to send me your email address in a private message?). It will be later today as it is foggy here this morning. Sun is supposed to come out later today.

As I said above, the smoker has been in my garage when not in use.
Yes, that would be great. Please send them when you get a chance. I appreciate it.

Asking $4,000.00

Thanks
Do you still have this Big Pig?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky