Glad to be smokin again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jamminjimi

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 22, 2009
Loveland CO
It has been a few months since I have smoked anything. My wife and I bought a business on 07-23-2010 in Estes Park CO. The weekend before taking possession I had a smoke off with a buddy. Man that was a good time. Anyway I am having an open house/ filter sale next Friday. So I decided to break ground with the locals. By giving them home cooked BBQ. I am smoking 8 pork butts. That is what prompted me check in and do some reading. I had forgotten my temps that I would be using. I did check in a few weeks ago. And seen the thread about the passing of Ronp. I was very saddened by this news. Ron was a mentor mine and a damn fine person.

RIP Ron

Congrats on the new business and glad to hear your getting back into the smoking. When we lost Ron we lost a good one for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky