Sponsored Giveaway for Inkbird 150 feet Bluetooth signal barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys!

This time giveaway is end now, appreciate your participating!
We have choose two lucky friends, they are Steve H and bassman, congratulations!
Please PM me to get your prizes.
:)

We are doing this giveaway of our bluetooth barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS (Back magnet design, chargeable battery, last about 60 hours once full charged) with 4 probes, which support up to 150 feet range, It will be a good partner of your amazing cooks and also a good choice for gift.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Bluetooth-Wireless-Thermometer

Rules:

Reply this post what you intend to do with the thermometer and which country you from.

Will choose 2 winners on 14th March.

Works for US, Canada friends.

There are two cool BBQ accessories which make your cooks more convenient:
BBQ waterproof non-slip gloves and Stainless Steel Pulled Pork & Meat Claws with 20% Amazon page coupon for every friends, if you like, dont miss them~
Hope you can share them with your friends as well, thanks!

4X5.jpg
4X.jpg

4X.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That would be an awesome upgrade to what I am currently using. Been looking for a Bluetooth thermometer and this is something I would use on a regular basis.
I am from the United States of America.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Very cool giveaway! Would definitely be an upgrade for me. I would use it in my 36cu.ft. outhouse style cypress smokehouse. You'd see the probes in every pic. I post of my smokehouse cooks. And I post quite a few pictures of my cooks.
I'm in the United States...

Wow. This would would be perfect for my needs. My maverick chamber probe crapped the bed last weekend and im needing to get something to replace it. A 4 probe like this would be perfect. I live in canada. Thanks for being a smf sponsor.

Hey guys!

We are doing this giveaway of our bluetooth barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS (Back magnet design, chargeable battery, last about 60 hours once full charged) with 4 probes, which support up to 150 feet range, It will be a good partner of your amazing cooks and also a good choice for gift.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Bluetooth-Wireless-Thermometer

Rules:

Reply this post what you intend to do with the thermometer and which country you from.

Will choose 2 winners on 14th March.

Works for US, Canada friends.

View attachment 389686 View attachment 389687
View attachment 389688

That is a mighty fine looking tool. I sure would like to add that to monitor my cooks. I would use it for all 3 of my units. Akron, Brinkman Offset and the 40" Masterbuilt Gen1 digital electric.
I am in The United States of America, sunny California, well not so sunny today.

I live in Colorado, USA. I would use this for monitoring several things at once (ie pork butts and a pan of Wicked baked beans).
100-0908.jpg

i have too many grills, need new thermometers to monitor them all.

this would be a huge upgrade for me, the only thermometer I use is a cheap one I bought at a grocery store, would definitely use when I smoke my bacon, kielbasa, beef roast, I could even watch temps from the comfort of my recliner instead of going out to the garage to check. thanks i'm from usa

I'd use it in my smoker, on my grill and in my oven at home. I could use a new thermometer setup. I am in the USA in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota. Thanks!

I am in Canada and where I live there is not much smoking equipment around and all I have is a simple therometer which is not very accurate. A thermometer like this would be great improvement. Thanks for the chance.

Little cold these last couple days, but once the weather breaks I would put the IBT-4XS to use on my smoker, grill and possibly the oven. 150 feet would let me get out to my hammock under my favorite shade tree, making those long smokes a little more enjoyable.

I would use it to monitor all the meats I cook for the annual Octepenfest bbq and beer drinking party. It is an annual cook where I host and cook for about 100 people each year just because. People feast on brisket, pulled pork, turkey, sides and appetizers out the wazoo. To top off the bbq there is homebrew octoberfest beer and another that varies each year. Being able to monitor all the meats with one device would be outstanding here in good ole Colorado, USA.

The range on this thing would be a huge improvement to the similar product that I am currently using. My smoking setup is in the side yard so when i go to the other side of the house I lose connection every time, but 150ft would more than cover it! I'd use it on every cook, but especially those overnighters where I want to be able to keep an eye on things without getting out of bed. I'm in the U.S.

This would definitely be an improvement. But i get by ok with what have. I would rather find a person in my area that's new to smoking and give this Inkbird to them to enjoy. So many people have helped me get started in smoking, i feel its only right to help the next guy who's just starting out.
I live in Pennsylvania, in the USA.

This would be perfect with my big joe Kamado joe! Would allow some serious multitasking! And I’m here in the US of A.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky